Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Marital Status

Just got a caller for roleplay!!!
Script:
I'm married and live across the street from him with my husband and he has 30 minutes to come over and fuck me before my husband gets home. He's been watching me for a while, he loves the way I'm always bending over when I water the grass, pick up the news paper and open the car door before I get in. He strongly admires the way I sit out in my backyard and suntan topless. I let him in and he just wants to talk. He somehow talks me into coming upstairs and fucking me. While he's fucking me, I tell him about how I really don't want to fuck him, but I'm only fucking him on behalf of my husband not performing cunnilingus the night before. He fucked me until he came. and when he came, he pulled his cock out and came all over my nice big black tits.

The best part about all of this is, he actually embraced and experienced my erotic mind corruption by not even requesting for a cam. That's what this whole thing is missing... mind control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com