Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Office Worship

Just received a call from a worshiper that was calling from his office. Funny, because he interrupted me while I'm was setting up to do pole dancing sessions on Rude. I'm pretty sure he was searching for the usual slander, "pathetic, blah blah blah" but I didn't feel like doing him like that today, instead, I decided that he deserved to be pleasured by pleasuring himself while watching me dance around my pole. He was a great experience for me because everytime I would look down at him, I would see his hard servant cock stroking. It was amazing and actually turned me on. Hmm... I wonder what would've happened had someone walked into the office...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com