Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

LOL! A Slut Wants To Entertain Me!

Well, after having negative thoughts in my head about some personal issues... I can most definitely say, this slut entertaining me most definitely made my day... I really got a good laugh from the pics that he sent... lol.
First, he called to let me know he was available via Skype to be my good little bitch and that he had emailed me some pics of him cross-dressing. Unfortunately, my Skype wouldn't come up, so we cut our call short, but I am LOVING these pics! lol.

It's just amazing... I never thought that a cross-dresser would make my day a little brighter. I mean... look how slutty he looks? Look how RIDICULOUS he looks! LOL. His nails are done, he has on a blonde wig and the whole giddy-up of a slut. I just want to make him dance to some type of Britney Spears song and make him do slutty dance moves... lol.

I mean, the whole sissy sha-bang! LOL! OMG! You should see the OTHER pics that he sent me... lol. HAHAHAH. Slut Danni must've known I kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed today because man oh man...lol. This is giving me the chuckles! If you want to perv off of Slut Danni's pics that he sent me CLICK HERE. Trust me... you'll be laughing too! LOL!


And if you have any Cross Dressing Confessions you'd like to share or think you can dress up better than Slut Danni... lol.. Call me... Just make sure you're kneeling when you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com