Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Breast Worship and Air Stroking

Lovely, lovely call just from a good boy that loves to worship my breasts. This time we added a little cock-teasing flare to it...lol... air-stroking.
The conversation started off with us just talking about his day and doing some catching up with each other, the next... we got straight into playing which is always fun for me because with him, he so cooperative and enjoyable. He likes looking into my eyes while I tease him with my huge breasts. This call lasted for a good while, so I teased him with my breasts and air-stroking until he popped. Very good call. I look forward to hearing from him again.

If you'd like to play with me on Skype .... buy my id now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com