Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Late Night Lines and Day Time Schedule

I know a lot of you kinky boys, dirty sluts and submissives have been seeking a more affordable way to contact me and play with me on the phone, well, if you're still awake between the hours of Midnight and 5am, then you can reach me on my new lines. My daytime lines are open based on my availability and during that time will always end at Midnight.

Domination After Dark w/Cam - 12AM-5AM EST

Domination After Dark - 12AM-5AM EST

Pillow Talk

Of course the rules of phone w/cam are the same and especially because the lines are cheaper for you financially challenged boys and those of you who are up late night and want to speak live with me.

I look forward to playing with you boys very soon.

 Also, more assignments and high-powered downloadable products will be available soon so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com