Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm a day late adding this post, but that's only because I've taken a slight vacation from all of my kink and fetish mayhem for a while now but of course, if I feel like it, I will take your call and yesturday, I decided to take The Kinky Militant's call while at my boyfriend's house. Yes, boyfriend... lol. I haven't heard from him in a while but of course, he felt the need to come back to me and tell me how much he missed me. I informed him that I have a new boyfriend and I even thought I would tease him a little bit by telling him that I'd love to fuck him and my boyfriend at the same time... DP style... lol. He thoroughly enjoyed it, I made a little money and that was that.

Now, I know, usually, I am very detailed about these calls, but today, I have a lot on my plate and I have some running around to finish doing, but I will always check in with my new and excited phone sex/domination adventures with you all. So please, stay tuned and if you think you have what it takes to keep my attention, then make sure you schedule an appointment with me via Niteflirt and I will definitely be able to take you on a kinky ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com