Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Country Pussyboy Slave

I just got a call from this pathetic little country bumpkin who was adorable. What made him adorable was the fact that he messed up and was not really serving me correctly, but when redirected, he did to the best of his ability. I thought that was so sweet. He barked for me, and sang me a song and was very greatful for serving the one and only Ebony Mistress that he can not have. I made him stroke his seven inch cock, but he did not cum. I didn't allow him to because everyone that serves me knows that there is more to paying servitude to me than just jerking your cock off and cumming. I need to know that you are loyal to me and only me and although he recited his requirements, I'm just truly not convence that he is a faithful worshiper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com