Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

NF Difficulties

Although I haven't been around much to take calls and play with my babies, I do find it a little disappointing that NF has had to go through some changes. I'm just now finding out about this yesturday. So, those of you who are looking forward to speaking with me soon, please stay posted for my extensions for NF has changed alot and now has a NF Beta Version. I'm not sure how long this will stay up or how long it will work, but I will definetly do my best to keep everyone posted as to what it is that I am up to as always. I look forward to playing with you very soon. And don't forget to check out my page and purchase pics, services and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com