Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mommy's New Pet

Well, as most of you already know, I've been extremely busy providing more fantasy and fetish outside of NF by gracing the New York City clubs with my presence. And cam is no longer available at the moment.
However, I've been able to obtain something so worthless and useless as a new pet coming into the year 2010. he has been searching for quite sometime for guidance now and he has finally met his match. Niggerthing, is what I like to call him. As part of his punishment the other day, he was ordered to call the line and pay homeage to the one and only.
He whimpered, whined and learned that questioning my authority is not in his best interest and this is one of the ways he was ordered for discipline. "Hopeless, helpless and useless" are the words he is committed to for about a good 20 minutes as I ignore him and occassionally make him bark (those of you who have served know I love the sound of it).
This is most definetly the best way to bring in the New Year for me and I am loving every minute of niggerthing's servitude in training. Sooner or later he will be completing the assignments given and the world will know that he is truly pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com