Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Sissy-Slut: Get's The Rhythm of the Hot Dog!

Well, it's 6:55 am and about about 15 minutes ago, I just finished collecting servitude from a sadist sissy slut. At first we talked about his new found love for serving me and what made him want to serve and where he found me. We also talked about how he would like to become a half-ass tranny for humiliation and degradation. I made him bark (like I always make my slaves do) and sing me cute little songs like, "Let's Get The Rhythm of the Hot Dog" and "I'm a sissy-slut for you Ms. DeVou". I must say, for his first time during this initiation, he did pretty awesome. Of course, he needs to work on his hearing problem (kinda had to repeat myself when telling him to shut up when I didn't want to hear his barking anymore), but all in all, he was actually a good sissy-slut.
He was begging and pleading about being a RT slave (face to face), but my whole philosophy on this is that he is a RT slave as long as he's paying servitude to me in any form and that physical domination would have to be pondered upon for quite some time. Of course, he expressed his longing for serving me.
One time during this call, he ended up hanging up without being directed to do so, so I hit his sissy ass with a $100 penalty fee. Oh, and yes, he paid it! He's not incompetent like the rest of you slaves have been in the past. He was very obedient of the Penalty Fee and and no problem paying it. I made him do an inventory check on his sissy faggotty wardrobe and let him know that if he were to ever to test my patience again that he would end up like my niggerthing only not really licking the tables at Mc Donald's clean, but the floors. I believe he got the rhythm of that hot dog! He thrilled me with laughs and barks and I actually look forward to humiliating him more about his love for getting breast implants...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com