Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Return of "The Cell Phone Servant"

Well, I just got off the phone with The Cell Phone Servant only this time, he's not as entertaining to me as I would like him to be. The only thing that made this call a little more interesting is the fact that he called my NF line (first he called the Lesbian Line, I hung up). Totally speaking low (like he always does to disguise his voice) , he began to tell me all of the things he's willing to do for me such as being my human ashtray and toilet.

He expressed his dying feeling for receiving golden showers from me and how much he loved my pics, especially the one where I'm laying down near the brickwall (gotta admit, I like that one too, it's to die for...lol). He also let me know that he wss willing if he could serve me in RT and become a live-in. The only thing about this pathetic little fuck that was actually annoying the hell out of me was the fact that he kept asking whether or not I lived alone or not. LOL! So what is he going to b now? The Niteflirt Killer and commit simular crimes like the CRAIGSLIST KILLER? LOL. He better sit his punk ass down somewhere...lol. He begged for my Humiliation, but when I told him, "Well, you're going to have to beg more because right now I don't feel like it..." He hung up. I'm pretty sure he'll call back, he always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com