Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Young Kinkster

I call this one the young kinkster, well, because I've known him since he was 18. Before he called me tonight (and has attempted to before but has some technical difficulties), we had a upclose and personal relationship for a good 4 years already now.

He stated that he missed me and that he wanted to see me. He told me how much he missed kissing my feet and worshiping the bottoms of my shoes all in a high-pitched wimpering voice. He was really longing for his Mistress. I allowed him to get off because well... I just felt like it so... Once he got off, we hung up. There's really nothing more to the story, but something that reassures me of exactly just how loyal he is. I mean, I've denied this boy so much and he will go through great lengths to communicate with me even if he has to go through NF to do it. He just needs to release his feelings for me some way. He is yet the most loyal servant that I've encountered for his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com