Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, July 5, 2010

The First Time Bitch

You know, it is a very funny thing when someone contacts you in the BDSM catagory and then wants to demand you around as if you're not a commander, but a slut instead. We all know, I don't mind providing the "slut" fantasy, but I am dominant at all times and most definitely not playing into a fantasy as such when you're contacting my Domme Line.

I just received a call from a new phone bitch that wanted to call the shots because he wanted to cum. Well.. I showed him something different until he switched lines and called me on the proper line to get him off....lol.

He was a very good bitch though. Not bad for the first time... He was very obedient and followed instructions. He got off more on the fact that I disciplined him and made him hear the word "No" rather than to just bend over my ass and whip out my tits. He was very good and will look forward to hearing from him again very soon because that's just how good of a bitch he is for me!

He's a whore for the tease and denial game and I love every bit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com