Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Big Black Horny Cock Caller makes a Big Black Cock Mistake!




Well, tonight was a very different night. I have never experienced anything like I have tonight, but here it goes...
I was sitting on my couch watching the A Tribe Called Quest documentary when about half-way through the movie I receive a phone call and who was it? A caller wanting to know my skype... again, I've been feeling generous with my messenger id's so I
paused my movie and gave it to him.
Once I logged in, seen he was there, I turned the
cam on and we just got straight into. He was already stroking his cock and boy, was it huge. We had a bit of small talk all while he was stroking his cock and focused so I cut it all short and instantly knew I was going to enjoy this session of phone
with cam sex.
I asked him what he was into and while he was answering and telling me about how he knew I was into being dominant, I showed him my tits and he instantly got excited and asked me how big they were.
"What are those? Tripple D?" he said stroking in ci
rcular motions around the head.
"Yes, Tripple D." I answered with lust in my voice.
"44?"
"38."
"Damn, those are beautiful, I'd love to suck on one of em"
"I'd love for you to shoot your cum all over t
hem"
"Mmmm... damn baby."

"You like it?"
"Hell yea... I just wanna fuck em"
"Mmmm baby, I'd let you."

He was excited and asked to see my pussy so I showed him. "You want me to bend over so you can fuck this pussy from the back?" I asked. "Oh yea baby, let me see that pussy from the back." He said stroking faster. The next thing I know, the call stopp
ed and once I turned around, I seen that he was still stroking his coc
k so I cut the cam off instantly. I sent him a message on skype...















So after this silly back and forth, he called back and I ended up helping him get off anyway... and once again... he seen that I DIDNT have a "dick"... smh. Anyway... I still enjoyed the phone convo and I went back to my movie... lol. I know, it's a weird call especially when most men that call me WISH I HAD a dick... lol... but I've never been accused of being born with one let alone TUCKING it in... lol...hahahha... At any rate... he got off and we both lived happily ever after... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com