Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blasphemy! The Horny Christian

Well, it looks like this year is going to be a very prosperous year. lol. However, I've experienced something new tonight.
I've gotten a call just now from a guy who claims to be a Christian who gets off on being verbally blaspemized. LOL. Now, me personally, I do not believe in downing the next religion and such and I do think that it's everyone's right to choose who they would like to be in life. It felt a little different and awkward, but it was something that he requested and so I gave it a try. Turns out, he liked it and guided me through everything he wanted me to say to him personally. Fetishes are a funny thing. I don't really have much to say on this particular call except for the fact that apparently it went great and he was very appreciative to my efforts in fulfilling his fantasy.

If you want to challenge me to a fetish or fetish play with me and you want it to feel new and exciting... Then pick up the phone... Call Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com