Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm your Motivation


I'm taking calls tonight at 12am EST til I get tired... I'm a busy woman, I have a lot of things to do but that doesn't mean I won't make time for all of you. I want to hear your kinky thoughts and play with you tonight.

I'm available tonight for calls only. I'm not in the mood to do webcam, I don't want to see your pathetic little cock and balls and I don't want to watch you and I'm not in the mood to show you anything either... What I want to do is Dominate you and play with your mind and that's it. I want to remind you of how much you're a loser without Me and make your asshole stretch as far as I want it to go. I don't want to see it, I just want to hear you moaning and groaning and telling Me how much you love it because you're My little slut. That's all I want. So make sure you have your bitch voice on because that's all I want to be entertained by right now. I am here to motivate you to be My little slut tonight.

So be a good little slut... and call Me

your Owner,
Ms. DeVou




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com