Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Role Play

I've been getting calls lately from this guy that likes to role play. He likes for me to be his cousin 'DeeDee".
Apparently he looks at pictures of his cousin DeeDee while watching me on cam. I guess we have simularities as far as top-heaviness goes. The scenario goes like this though:

We're doing our homework and then all of the sudden, I am horny and I want to come on to him, so I show him my "snacks" and then pull out my tits. (lol) I look down at his pants and then see that his cock is hard and I ask him "What's that?" and then he tells me, it's hard and then I reach for it.
Once he pulls his cock out, I ask him to touch my tits and then say, "Please don't tell Aunt Toni"...

LOL! Pretty interesting, isn't it? He's been calling me all weekend though and actually getting off to this. He expresses his love for playing this out for me all the time and leaves good ratings. It's actually enjoyable to get him off when this is done right.

Perhaps you have a scene you'd like to play out with me... I'd love to try it out with you...


Call Button


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com