Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gay Pride 2010 NYC - Raffle is on ONCE AGAIN!!!!


As a lot of you may know, I held a raffle to win a date wAdd Imageith me Gay Pride 2008, the winner was announced and had a great time spoiling me and experiencing the gay life during The Pride Celebration. Now, it is 2010 (duh) and I wanna hold another one... I'm looking for a new date for this year's pride, I'm getting an outfit made for this event as I post and I am looking forward to meeting the most stunning and sexy AG/stud that will come my way... so... if you think you've got what it takes to make me satisfied...

Enter the contest today.

Constant Requirements:
  1. Must be a Lesbian (born woman)
  2. Must call this number and this number only
  3. Must live in and/or around and/or planning to travel to New York City
Prize: A date with me to celebrate Gay Pride 2010 NYC for 2 days!


If you think you got what it takes to please me and win that date....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com