Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Check in with my New "Bitch"

Well, if you're following me on Twitter then you would know that I am now taking calls while getting ready to venture off to Paradisio. I just received a phone call from my new found "bitch" and it appears that he has followed his first task in checking in with me today.

He, like myself, is on his way out the door only he's on his way to go hang out with some friends and felt the need to let me know, I assigned him to check back in with me when he gets to his destination and check in as soon as he leaves and only time can tell tonight if he follows his commands the way he did this one...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com