Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Topping from the Bottom Gone Wrong and Tsk Tsk my New Bitch

I normally wouldn't juumble the stories of my boys together in one post, but I've been performing tonight, up since five this morning and ready for bed in all actuality...

Honestly, this "Synic" is someone that really wants to know what will make me pissed off rather than someone that claims to want to worship me and tell me how "gorgeous" that I am...

He's talking and talking and talking and quite frankly, I'm sick of hearing him talk and I don't care how much he's willing to pay... he only wants to top from the bottom and see how far he can go... Because I am in a good mood tonight, he called the proper line for "fetish" play, I granted him a tiny bit of access to my breasts and you know what this fucker did? He requests to see my face, so I told him that he was granted a privilege that I never give him and then he wants to turn the shit around... Never again will he be calling me because I'm blocking his fucking ass... The only way he can get through to me is if he makes another account on skype and nitefirt...

As for my new bitch... I am disappointed in him because he was suppose to check in with me twice tonight and failed to do so so I will be expecting a reason for this, however, I'm not surprised... these boys do this incompetent shit all the time when it comes to serving, submitting and topping from the bottom. At the end of the day they are men and really good for nothing at the end of the day if you think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com