Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Therapy Confessions with My Impressive New "Bitch"

This one is just about as good as "O" was when we first started playing and doing our d/s trainings together 3 years ago (maybe longer, not really sure right now). At first, we started off introducing ourselves and this particular boy was very calm, very sound and not too pervy. He was very patient and very willing to take the road that he needed to take in order to continue our conversation in a proper manner and not like most who have their cocks in their hands and want to be told how worthless they are just so they can cum in their own hands...

Not this one, he was a very good boy and all he wanted to do was confess how much he wanted to serve me and his inner-most deepest darkest secrets about loving strap-on and just overall whatever I wanted him to do. It was basically a great therapy session for me and him I think because not only did I finally (after a long damn time) get to exercise my expertise in actually walking a man through his love for being a submissive instead of the old run of the mill "sub" looking to jerk off and have "worthless phone domination sex".

What I liked about "sub bitch" is the fact that not only did he keep refreshing his time and satisfying his Mistress whenever told to do so... he actually took the time out to do his research and that's how he started the phone call. When asked how he found me and where he got his resources, he was able to run down a whole list of works that I created and I am very impressed. I like the fact that with him expressing his true passion and burning desire to know how I felt about him.

When given the direction to tell me about himself and what intrigues him about serving me he let me know that he wanted to be my bitch. When commanded to repeat "I want to be your bitch Ms. Devou", I decided that I liked the sound of his voice, pulled out my Magic Wand and pleasured myself as he repetitiously let me know how much he wanted to serve as my bitch.

We talked about his dating situation and although he is perusing two lovely Ebony Females (yes, he's white and into dating Ebony Women). That's not really important to me, but as a Mistress, I do need to know these things...

I like the fact that "normally" he wouldn't participate in strap-on play but feels the sudden need to do it if I told him to. As I was typing this post out, he was also quiet and let me know that he didn't want to interrupt me because it sounded like I was typing.... which is something that I adore, he really does know his place I like the fact that he needs my consent on being what I would want him to be with the following question:

Ms. Devou? If i was with you, would you want to see me in stockings?

When commanded to give a full verbal resume as to why I should accept him as my bitch, he did very well, he gave a very color description of himself as well as to why I'd be interested and making him my bitch, I know that he would definitely be useful not just because he's willing and able, but he put emphasis on being a spoiler, everyone that knows me, knows that spoiling me is a definite!

We spent two whole hours on the phone with nothing but him entertaining me with conversation about serving me and us getting to know each other a little more for our exclusive d/s relationship.

By far the best submissive call in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com