Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ass Lover

So, I'm sitting here watching The X Factor and I get a call from a guy who asked for my skype ID... now, we all know that normally I don't do that, but I'm bored and personally, getting bored with blocking and turning away customers, even if they ARE hard-headed. So, I gave it to him.

*He also asked if I was in New York and I told him that I was and then he asked me if it was okay to talk about meeting here (on the phone) and I told him in my most sternest voice possible, "Absolutely Not!" and then we moved on from that...


Well, giving in, I wasn't totally disappointed because he wanted to see my ass... I haven't pulled my pants down during a phone w/cam call in I don't know how long, so I guess it gave me my nude edge back... lol. He requested to see my ass and so I gave it to him. He was loving it.

"So what are you going to do with this ass baby?" I asked.
"Oh, everything, what is there not to do?" He replied.

Then we both giggled. He was panting, so I know he was jerking his cock.

"Is there any way I can see the front of it?" He asked.
"The front of what? My ass?" I said giggling.
"I mean, your kitty kat" He said giggling as well.

I turned around and showed him my pretty flower and he was amazed (as they all always are...lol.) The first thing he said was, " Wow... it's pretty! Looks very tight!" Lol... so afterwards, he asked me what could I do with it and I told him that I would wrap my legs around his head and smother him in my pussy while holding the back of his head. He said that he liked it and he wanted to be smothered by it. LOL.... don't they all? The call lasted for a pretty good while and I got a nice little laugh out of it and I got to tease, so I'm satisfied.

If you are looking to have a session with me via skype... just call me... of course, it's not guaranteed that I'll be in the mood to give you my skype or ANY of my other ids, but to make sure you have DEFINITE access to my skype... buy it now and you will have unlimited access to a phone w/cam session with me.

*For those of you reading this and curious about it, NEVER contact me via Niteflirt about meeting up. It is against policy of me and niteflirt. I have no problem with meeting anyone for a session, however, you MUST contact me properly through My Official Website. Niteflirt is not a platform for setting up personal meetings and I will not participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com