Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Boy (Part 2)

Well, as you know I spoke to this nice Delaware boy a few hours ago and he let me know that he would be calling back later on tonight... sure enough... he just did. I had a great time playing with him and talking with him just now. He still wants to send for me but we didn't talk about that this time, instead, we talked more about him getting off, burying his face in my ass and just making my pussy wet with his tongue.
I really enjoyed this second part of the phone call. He's so dedicated and loyal and honest. Hell, I'd consider meeting him one day... but... actually going about it over Niteflirt is against the policy so I won't mention it much more... however... the things we said to each other were very very very very very hot and steamy... it actually makes me want to just go on my bed and start playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com