Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Phone Sex with Brandon

So I am sitting here watching "Lady Sings the Blues" and what do I get? I nice phone call from a horny boy named Brandon. He seemed a bit nervous about playing with me. He called my Anything Goes line and we had a nice conversation about what he likes to do. I learned that his cock was ten inches and that he would be gracious to put his tongue inside of my pussy while I squirt all over him. I instantaneously got turned on and let him know that I'd love to have his cock in my mouth.

From the sound of it, seems like he was so excited that he could barely respond after that and then in mid-stroke, he asked me if I liked it and confirmed. I even turned my camera on so I could record me playing while on the phone with him. Clearly something that I had never done before. I liked the experience. I had a lot of fun with this caller. He was very straight and to the point and I was able to get off with him. We didnt last long because it was so good, but being that it was so good, I have confidence that he will call back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com