Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sensuous Phonesex with Jimmy

It's been a while for this one and even this voice because it all sounds all too familiar but I'm just going to go along with it for now. As I'm sitting here updating my Spoil Diary, the phone rings and it's my Fantasy/Anything Goes Line (this line seems to be in full effect lately... lol) and it's a guy with a whispering voice telling me that he wants to treat me to the best and how i deserve the best (which I already know, but I'll listen... lol.). He let me know how he loves each and every one of my lovely curves and he was so memorized by my full breasts. He let me know that he'd love to caress and kiss them and between the way he would describe how he wanted to and the tone and texture of his voice, I actually closed my eyes and imagined it happening. At one point, I stopped him and told him that I like my feet to be rubbed and I would enjoy the endurance of a good foot massage and in he went on telling me how he would slowly "knead" his hands on my feet to make me feel good, that's when I closed my eyes again, but this time, I could almost feel him doing it. I have a major, major, major foot fetish so this turned me on instantaneously.
I have yet to have a caller tell me all the things that they long to do to my feet and it actually soothes and relaxes me to the point where I can close my eyes and imagine. He was amazing and I look forward to hearing from him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com