Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Cuckold? Or Just Wants to Suck Cock?

Of course, I have been talking about this subject a lot lately and it seems like that's what I have been faced with the most in the last few weeks. So as I am getting ready to do the things that I do on a Friday evening, I receive a call on my Session line (not a Niteflirt Line) from a sub who later on shows interest in "cuckolding"... Long-story-short, he went into how he'd love to be my cuckold, wasn't into pain infliction (i.e., "whips and chains or anything pain") and how he was looking for something more personal (directly after setting up an appointment) and since I seen what direction the conversation was going, I told him that he was to call me on my Phone Domination Line if he wanted to tell me more about himself and how he enjoys being a cuckold because I have other things that I need to do. He then sent me a text stating "I wish I could call now" and I replied, "You may call right now." The phone rang 2 minutes later and it was from my Phone Domination Line and that is when we continued our short journey (and I stress "short").

As he was talking about himself (following my direction to do so gaining me to learn more about his confessions), I was getting ready to head to the store for cigarettes (a habit I am trying to quit so much) and as I walked down the street, he again stressed how he wanted something more than just a "lay out session" and that he was looking for a relationship. A real D/s relationship with me as my sub and cuckold. He stressed the fact that he would enjoy licking and sucking cock for me and doing whatever I wanted him to do. He wanted to know my strategy of cuckold training and I simply let him know that during our time everything would be safe and clean and that he is expected to hold up his end of the bargain with that as well and that I like giving surprises (of course good ones that meet the contractual agree for the safety of both of us and our play) and that he would only have to find that out depending upon the type of mood that I am in. Well, he didn't seem thrilled about that at all. It felt like he was trying to get more out of me than that. He kept mentioning how he "wanted to suck cock" for me which does nothing for me at all... then again... I guess it's not suppose to? LOL. Anyway... I asked him if he was really a cuckold and if he knew the differences between that and just wanting to suck cock and he claimed that he did. I don't believe it. I believe he just wanted to have a useless convo about sucking cock and that he just wanted to get off. Either way, I am not impressed.

This call lasted for a few minutes longer (we were actually on the phone for a good while, long enough for me to get dressed, walk to the store and come back home and talk more) and then once he told me that he would do anything for me and knew that it was more to being a cuckold and that all he wanted to do was worship me and prepare me and watch me "get fucked by a real man", I told him to bark and he questioned it and then 3 minutes later hung up. That let me know officially that he was bullshitting about being a cuckold... lol. Was I angry, absolutely not because I know that these boys out here just want to fulfill their fantasy and I will actually give him the morsel of credit for even transferring our conversation to my Domination Line at $3.99 per/min. ... lol. Am I greatful? No... He could've done better. If he was a real cuckold for me he would've barked for that cock as a way to earn it... lol. I guess not everyone is built to be what they actually say that are...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com