Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Early Morning Strap-On Play

Well, I had just pulled up in my car not too long ago from taking a ride and as I pull in the drive way what do I get? Of course, a phone call at 4am, well I wonder who could it be?

Only a married man who expresses his hunger for strap-on play. I told him to elaborate all the details of his situation and he started by letting me know that his wife does "cyber" with her boyfriend and it turns him on. He let me know that during the cybering, one time he went down on her and it made him hot. He told me that also when they went to a club (swinger's club, I'm assuming), they took pics and recorded her having sex. Automatically I painted him submissive and he concurred. They are married of 20 years so it explains why all the need for different play and different avenues to keep the marriage and relationship alive however, when asked how they got their interest in the lifestyle, he let me know that he was always submissive to her as well as them mutually growing into the actual kink of things. When I asked him what was it so much about his wife pegging him that got him going, he said what any other male sub would say in this situation, "I love the power exchange, I love the look on her face when she's doing it. I really like the sensation of her fucking me." Eh, nothing new to me, I've heard it all before, but having not heard it in a while, it does flatter me because I do like a variety of kinky play such as his wife apparently. His wife gets off on fucking him with the dildo however, he's been a bit hungry for it because lately, she hasn't been indulging in anything with him for a long time now which gives me a nice little job to do.

It's been a while since of counseled a strap-on sub, but I really enjoyed this one. When we were finished going through the run down of the 2 dildos (7 and 8 1/2 inches) that his wife has for him stored in the bedroom closet, I told him to go get them so that we can begin his training. He put the phone down, walked out of his office, went into the bedroom where she was sleep grabbed the toys and lube and brought them back to the phone to me and that's when I told him to run off everything he had in front of him.

"I have the 2 dildos, eight inch and seven inch and the lube that she has for me, what would you like for me to do with them."

Well, I cut right to the chase.
"Pull your pants down as well as your underwear..."
"Okay."
"Grab the seven inch, and get it nice and wet with the lube..."
"Okay."
"I want you to bend over on all fours on the floor..."
"Okay."
"...and sloooowly go around the rim with only the tip of the dildo."
"Okay." he began to whimper a little.
"Now... slooooowly insert the tip of the dildo inside and don't go past the head, I want you to keep it right there and don't do anything else unless I tell you to."
"Okay." he whimpered some more doing as I told him.
"Ah, now how do you like that? How does it feel?"
"If feels good." he moaned and whimpered at the same time.
"Good, now... we're going to play a little game called, "In and Out", follow me?"
"Yes" he was still whimpering.
"When I say "in", you slowly insert only the head in when I say "out", you pull it out, follow me?"
"Yes."
"Good. In."
"Ah"
"Out."
"Oh."
"In."
"Aahhh."
"Out."
"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh"
"Now only go one inch past the head... IN!"
"Ohhh... ahhh. .ahhh.. ohh.. ahhh!"
"Out!"

This lasted for about a good thirty more minutes until I made him stroke his clit while I fucked his pussy. I made him beg me to fuck his boy pussy and I told him that for everytime he called me Ma'am instead of addressing me as Ms. DeVou he would've suffered a penalty. Well, of course, he didn't mess up because he wanted that cock and he really wanted to cum so he was extra compliant. I mean, you would be too if you were starving for some cock from your wife and she would just deprive you of it.

I had a really good time considering what I was going through that lead me to not be in the house in the first place, I guess it was good coming back to someone that was obedient, cooperative, kinky and in need of my training.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com