Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Sexy Chocolate Breast Fetishist

WOW! It's been a long long long long time since I've ran into a fetishist that enjoys doing phone AND CAM meaning both ways. And honestly... I LOVE what I saw. It's about time a REAL MAN that
  • A) Isn't afraid to show himself
  • B) Wants heterosexual phonesex/webcam play
  • C) Is Sexy as hell!
This guy was sexy, i could tell by the way he was dressed that he was successful, sophisticated and just all around a big chocolate hunk and to top it off... he has the cock of a mandingo warrior.

He wanted to know what was under my satin robe, so i showed him. He was highly infatuated with my breasts so I gave him what he wanted. When I revealed the right breasts, he instantaneously was arroused and got straight to business, but the time I revealed the second, he was already reaching for his vascailne and stroking his pretty brown cock. It was amazing...
I told him to tell me what he wanted me to do and I would do it and sure enough he told me.

"I want to see you droll down your big tits, I would love to see that." So I did and his reactions were amazing. Every time I squeezed my breasts together, he would moan just alittle louder while stroking his cock. It was amazing!

I guess I'm so excited because he everything right going and usually I'm use to dealing with pussyboys, sissies, sluts and slaves. But this was on my Ebony Phone W/Cam Line so I am pleased. I look forward to hearing from him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com