Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sleep Talking

Well, I know a lot of you are excited about taking advantage of My Late Night Lines, however, I'm really not going to answer let alone answer SERIOUSLY after 5am.

This morning about a few hours, I received a phone call that I wasn't even really coheirent for. lol. I took the call, but I realized that it was on My Late Line which was about 8am this morning.

Again, the best way for you guys to seriously get my attention early in the morning but when my lines are closed is to Call my regular lines. That is the time when I'll actually wake up and pick up the call or, you will experience what this caller did... me sleep talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com