Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Great Humiliating and Therapeutic Experience with Just had a great and entertaining call with @nj_cuck_robby

This boy is very good at what he does as far as being a loyal sub. Not only has he been purchasing my exclusive pics and assignments lately, but he's been picking up that phone and entertaining me in the best way. I mean, I was sleep when he called just now...lol... but it was so worth waking up to a cuckold-sissy that was so hilarious, obidient and knew just what to do and how to do it. We had a normal run-of-the-mill conversation at first and then out of nowhere, I decided that instead of talking, he should be barking for me and saying silly things and singing songs for me. So that's what we did for a few minutes...
I love the fact that as soon as I told him to bark, he knew to count his barks...lol. Now THAT is what I call, an obedient lap dog. LOL. I even had him tell a male friend of mine that he wanted to be his bitch and that he wanted him to fuck him. I bet he'll never forget the name "Damone" now... lol.
Well, it is time for me to finally lay it down and I am going to admit this... I am pleased with his performance this evening and I look forward to that song assignment and the rest of our conversation... Yea, we're both too tired to stay up to be quite honest so we will finish this either tomorrow or another day... Which ever comes more convient for the both of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com