Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Free Five-Minute Bitch

Again, another call from a submissive that wants to not only use up his free five minutes, but prove his worthiness of being my bitch.
When I said "Hello", he introduced himself and when I told him that I was in the mood for some good entertainment and asked how small his cock was, he said in his most bitchiest voice, "Three inches Mistress." and so I decided to reprimand him for having such a clitoris for a cock. When commanded to bark, he was unable to. Instead, he meowed. OMG! I was so disgusted that I just verbally humiliated him and called him every "weak bitch" in the book. He kept begging for me to fuck him in his ass, but I refused him the pleasure of that fantasy and instead, I let him know that I would hire a biggest blackest guy that I could find with the biggest cock to fuck him in his mouth.

"Now how would you like that?" I growled.
"I wouldn't like it at all Mistress." he bitch-whimpered.
"Good! Now continue to play with your pathetic little clit!"
"Yes Mistress."

He continued to play and I continued to humiliate him. Of course, after his minutes were up... He hung up, but I don't care much because I got my phone domination fix for the day. I'm sure when he calls back, he'll know what to do and what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com