Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Member 1341441 is a total LOSER!

Yea, this moron didn't last too long. Here are the reasons why:

  1. He called my Pillow Talk Line when he knew he was calling for phone domination. (Yes, it is an "Anything Goes" listing, but when you are a servant of mine, you are not calling anything goes, you are calling the Domination Line, PERIOD there is no discussion or negotiation.
  2. When I picked up, the first thing he says is, "I wanna be your white bitch." (again, something that turns me off as a Domme... I don't care what he wants to be and what difference does it make if he's white or not, why do they keep doing this shit?)
  3. When asked what made him wanted to my "white bitch", the best answer he could come up with (which was an absolute LIE) was "I seen your ad on Eros". I laughed in his face and told him, that this is a bad start. I didn't have to explain further more why it was a bad start because he knew very well that he was lying.
  4. He then asked me if he dialed the wrong number. And my response was , "Yea, if you're looking to cum, yes." You could hear in his voice that he was uncomfortable with his results and didn't expect the vibe that I was giving. It was apparent that he expected something else.
I couldn't take any more of his lame attempt to get over and patronize my role as a Domme so I hung up. I already know he's probably some lame ass hobbyist that either I seen a long time ago or maybe a wacko from one of those hobbyist forums. It's very sad. But... that's the way it goes.

I mean, this loser basically was calling me like a cop that was looking to do a sting on a prostitute and see how far he could get with her to try and entrap her, it's very annoying and sad that my sexuality is on police and/or loser watch. Just enjoy yourselves you fucking idiots. I mean, exactly how much do you think you're going to get with a phonesex line? You think you're going to get me to schedule an appointment on my 800 line?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com