Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

An Obedient Cuckold

I was halfway dosing off and in the middle of communicating with someone much more worthy of my leisure time when I recieved a mention from a cuckolding servant that wishes to serve me on Twitter. When instructed to call me, he did. When questioned about how exactly he completed the assignment, he did go into depth detail about it, which I'm proud of, however, I'm not all that satisfied totally in his completion of the assignment because a lot of the assignments that I give out also require the proof of a video as well... This boy is a good boy because not only did he make himself useful and get some assignments to complete, but he also purchased some clips as well. He is a very good boy and I look forward to further training him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com