Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Scared Lesbian?

This post is going to be extremely QUICK!

Basically, what happened just now was...lol... I just recieved a phone call on my WLW line and while engaging in an introduction I guess whoever the "Lesbian" was got scared and hung up...lol.

I just want to let you know that you do not have to be scared when calling me. If you have anything that you'd like to talk about (and it doesn't have to just be about physically pleasuring each other) Lesbianism, you can always feel free to call me and talk to me about advice or anything. I can really help you with your feelings as far as a woman liking/loving another woman. So, to the caller who just called me, I will allow you to call back because I know that you were afraid and a bit shy and you can always call on me to fulfill your dreams of being open to your new-found sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com