Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Late Night Phone Sex with a Naugty, Horny Boy

Yea, so... I was on my way to bed... turned off the tv and all the lights in the house and as soon as I grabbed my netbook that sits a long side of my bed when I go to sleep to help keep me company until I fall asleep, I received a phone call.

This call is a little joy to my spirits being that I haven't had a phonesex fiend call me in so long. You know, I'm use to all of these fetish boys and submissives lately and whatnot... lol. Anyway, being that I'm already in a hot and heavy mood this morning, I figure I would take the call to my Phone W/Cam line.

At first, he called and purchased one of my id's for cam and then we played a little together with that. He refreshed his account, sent a tribute for just cam and so I gave him two minutes with cam only because it's nothing something that I do on Skype. After his two minutes were up, I directed him to call back if he wanted to spend any more time with me and so he did. We had a great time playing Russian. He seemed to be so infatuated with my breasts as I teased, played, showed and told him to "Fuck my tits". It was actually wonderful... Been a while since I've directed someone to do that. It was a great adrenoline rush.

When asked what he was doing, he was very blunt, upfront and hungry for his orgasm when he answered back, "Stroking my dick, M'am." It was the hottest tone of voice. At one point, I told him to get into it and take me anywhere he wanted to go and he let me know that he thinks about me all the time when we are in church and that everytime that he sees me, he just wants to fuck me in the pews. LOL. He fantasizes about me a lot. And I'm all for it.

When he let me know that he was a combination of a submissive and a fetishist, I liked that honest answer out of him because most men that possess either trait often deny the other, but this boy was honest with me and helped my last night/early morning orgasm go extremely well.

Now, I'm off to bed and look forward to play many different phone sex games with him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com