Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Naughty, Fast Cumming, Cum-Eating, Dildo Gagging Loser

Well, I am sitting here at my living room desk and doing some work when my phone rings and look who it is... Another boy taking advantage of his granted privilege to contact me for his free five minutes to tell me how much of a naughty boy he was.

When questioned about his purpose and what was his confession, he let me know that he ejaculated too quickly and that he was unworthy of me and my presence. LOL. So, I let him have it. I let him know how much of a pathetic morsel that he was and it made him whimper like a bitch every time. As punishment, I made him eat his cum and lick it off of his hand. When commanded to suck on his dildo, he replied, "Ms. DeVou, would you like to hear it hit the back of my throat?" and I replied, "Of course bitch, nothing like hearing you gag on a cock!" and then he proceeded to deep-throat on his dildo.... he did it for the remaining 2 minutes of he free phone call and that shows true dedication as a pre-ejaculating looser.

The call didn't last long, because, of course, he must be financially challenged, but he did get the degradation that he was looking for and I got to express myself to a weak, pathetic pre-ejaculating, cum-eating, dildo-gagging naughty loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com