Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, March 25, 2011

*Special* Delivery - From A Cock-sucking sissy

Well, if you are a customer of mine and know what I like, you'd know that I sent out a bunch of special offers today for 5 minutes. I guess this sissy-cuckold wanted to take the liberty of these free five minutes to tell me what exactly was on his mind. And what was on his mind? Telling me how much he loved to be filmed and how he does photography for a site called Ethnic Kink and how he participated in a scene where there was a "big black guy" and his Mistress forced him to suck the "big black guy's" cock and when asked him how he felt about it, he said he loved it.

He went on and on and on the whole five minutes about how he loved being forced to suck cock and how he'd sessioned with some trannies and how he loved it as well because he likes sucking cock. It was pretty interesting how fast and how much he sounded very excited about telling me. Some boys are just eager to expressing their love for being a cuckold and how much they wan to drink cum and that's what this one wanted to do. The good thing is, he took advantage of the special offer that I sent out and he made himself useful to me on my Friday night where I'm doing nothing... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com