Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Favorite Cum Eater

What makes this cum eater my favorite is the fact that he is the only cum eater that I know has a nice big cock and does not need to flip over and squirt his cum in his mouth. He sits in an upright position and jerks his nice big cock for me and gets all the cum in his mouth without dropping a single bit. Then he swallows.
At first, I thought it was kind of gross (which it is), but then I learned to love it and I enjoy him taking all that cum in his mouth like a man. It's so awesome how he can even get his own cock to his mouth. That's how big his cock is. I enjoy watching this cum eater just entertain me with his talent.
It's so hot!

I'm actually looking for more self cum eaters. I've had many requests for a few cum eaters to eat their cum for me. One attempted, but he didn't get it all in his mouth, plus his cock wasn't large enough, but I do appreciate his effort. At least some got in his mouth, but he wasted the rest on his chest.
Back to my cum eater search, if you can shoot your cum in your mouth for me and entertain me with this talent while I humiliate you and force you to swallow that cum, you need to serve me now. That's what I'm looking for.
Slaves, this would be a great opportunity for you to become my new "O".

Your mistress awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com