Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ms Joclyn Devou™'s Letter

Dear Lusters, Worshipers and Pussyboys:

I know that I've been gone for about 1 week and a half, two weeks, but I've been so busy lately doing my club tours around the city. If you are following me on Twitter, you would know that. One of the main reasons I made a Twitter page so when you are looking for me, and a lot of you were, you will know where to find me or why I'm not around taking your calls.

I am writing this letter to let you guys know that I am back. My schedule is still the same the only difference is after 12pm, I will not be taking phone calls because I'll be doing my club tours. I will always have updates on my Twitter. Also... If you ever want to read more about what is going on with me at the clubs... You can always check out The Experience Diary and read more about my experiences as a hot Adult Entertainer and more.

Those of you who have been missing me, I miss you too and I await your calls faithfully.

Thanks,
Ms. Joclyn DeVou™
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com