Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nothing Like A Nice Hot Cup Of Strap-On In The Morning!!!

Mmm, this phone call actually took away from my "O" Blues! I just got a call from a guy that completely surprised me. He was totally turned on from my tits at first (they are looking mighty good this morning I might add) and was totally moaning and groaning to the site of them. We were playing with my titties for about 3 minutes and then after, he requested to to see my "pussylips", so I let him. He was totally excited once seeing my cute little pussy and the nice shape-up on it. Ijust turned around, grabbed my strap-on and started to fuck myself with it from behind. I guess once he seen the straps, he then told me to put it on. Once I confirmed (the phone on his end was kind of low), I put it on and started stroking.

His adrenoline was pumping miles a minute! He then says to me, "Mmm baby, get me down on my knees." So I reply, "Yea, you wanna suck this cock and these tits at the same time while you're on your knees too, huh?" and he calls out, "Yes". So after a few minutes of me gyrating and rubbing my tits, I found a nice good and comfortable positions for me to get in where he could see my tits hang alittle and the strap-on aim up all at the same and just teased him with it for the rest of the time. While doing this, I started milking at my tits while stroking my strap-on and moaning for him. The way I was milking at my breasts, it really felt good and being that I'm actually horny this morning, all of this came into play. He really enjoyed it and I had fun with him. It was hot and it was great. I could tell that he came alot and his legs were tense as he reached his point because of the moan and call that he gave out once he reached. It's a shame that he didn't have a came because I would've loved to see the cum bust and thrust out of his cock. I know it was a nice sloppy mess.... Mmmm.

He even left me a great rating so I know he came extremely hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com