Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My O's New Panties

"O" is such a loyal servant. He just completed servitude for the afternoon and while he was serving me, he left me know that he has a female servant that will serve me ASAP tonight. While having this talk with him, I've come up with some nice little tasks that I would like for "O" and the rest of my worshipers to complete with in the time frames expected.

During O's servitude, he was so anxious to get on cam and show me his brand new panties. We've already discussed how I would love to see him in the most feminine looking panties he could find and things like that, but today, I can really say, that I like seeing these new panties on him.I forgot to demand an answer, but I wonder if he'll be wearing these panties all day... Hmm... I should've told him to...shit! Anyways, they look very pathetic on him and it brings out the bulge in his little sissy white boy cock that I like so much! Because I liked how gay he looked in these panties, I decided to make him cum in these panties and he was extremely greatful for it.

Good Job O!

If any of you out there think that you can compete against my O, then, let me see what you've got. Prove to me how loyal you are by completing tasks, serving, sending gifts and clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. wow ms devou, I am flattered that you have my pic up there for all to see. FYI, I did wear the pantys all day and now I wear pantys all the time, espicially when I go out. I havent ben able to contact you, but i will be soon. I hope to have another suprise lined up for you real soon. I think you will like my next one alot! ;)..O..

    ReplyDelete

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com