Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Aggressive Masterbator: Chapter 2

The Aggressive Masterbator called me back this morning guys!!! And I'm happy he did because this time, he was a little more laid back and not as aggressive, but yet, still. This time he made me get fully nude. Yea, I know, I don't get fully nude, but for him today, I did. Anything to shut him up. I teased him alittle bit with my lotion show (as you all should know by now and if you don't, I have lotion/babyoil shows in the morning from 10:30-11:30am EST), played with my silver bullet and fucked that strap-on dildo just how he likes all while pinching my nipples. He loved it and it was great. On day, I hope he cums twice. Since he's so aggressive, he should be begging to cum again. LOL. The good thing about this guy is that he's aggressive in a way where he knows what he wants and he's so excited to see me and loves talking to me. He loves it when I tease that big black cock of his. Its so mind blowing the fun that we have already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com