Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Kinky Militant

I know, where did he come from? But let me tell you something about this sweetheart of a guy. He's so lucious and his cock is just so amazing! He's been calling me for a while now, and it's funny how I never mentioned him before. He is one of my favorites because he is passionate about spending time with me. We do so many naughty things for each other, it's incredible. One thing that he does that I've never seen in my life is stick his dick in between a pillow and get off that way. I always thought it would actually cause unwanted friction, but apparently, it doesn't. He did this for me one day when he was craving to "stick his dick in something real bad". While I was talking to him about fucking the females around his area (in Korea), he didn't mean that at all. He literally wanted to stick his dick in something, so he grabbed his pillow and started fucking it. Oddly enough, that really turned me on and so I broke out my vibrator and was talking even nastier to him. Before when he called, he had unpacked because he had moved and there was clothing and things all over his bed, he found the urge once more, it was so hot to see him fucking the laundry and he fucked it until he came for me. I loved seeing his ass move in and out while he talked dirty to me.

Today, he called me and he didn't even want to get on cam he just wanted to talk dirty, straight. He was willing to do everything that I wanted him to do. We've had a misunderstanding with him saying this before because he wanted me to dominate him twice before but yet couldn't cope with my methods of servitude so to keep from having that little mishap a third time, I just wanted him to fuck me hard like a slut. I wanted him to pound my pussy and power drive my asshole like he's never before, especially since we haven't spent alot of time together in the past month or so. It was pleasure with him because like always, he always cums 3-5 times back to back. It's so sweet having him cum like that. I don't know any guy that can cum like that and go back to back. It's amazing how high his drive is.

I really wish he would've gotten on cam cause I love seeing his big white cock being stroked and milked into all that cum he squirts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com