Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tease & Denial

That's right, tonight, after the last caller, I got another call from a client that I usually dominate on Eyeball chat, but instead decides to buy my yahoo ID (Eyeball has been an ass pain lately). He just wanted to serve his lovely Mistress before his bed time. Of course, he's not my O, but he's a worshiper. Being as though, I must take all the worshipers that I can get for my O has not been online since last week. At any rate, I denied tihs pussy boy white pig cock slut 4 times to cum and his balls were so full of cum that they were blue and he was screaming in pain because he really wanted to cum, and finally I made him cum all over himself like a good little white pig with a small cock lusting over a hot Ebony Mistress like myself. That's what he deserves. He's not even worthy of it to be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com