Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Phone Sex is Whack!

Today, I was having a conversation with my fellow chatters and some said that having phone sex was "whack". Now, with this statement, of course, you know I totally disagree, but I'm going to explain why.
  1. Phone sex is the safest sex you can have, beside solitude masterbation. You never have to worry about catching anything, or your partner not reaching his/her climax/orgasm.
  2. You can use your imagination a little bit more than usual. It's actually very easy to play out your fantasy with someone over the phone, so we've all seen through this particular blog. Therefore, it's extremely mental (of course if you're not mental, or do not mentally connect with the person on the other line it will definitely not work!)
  3. It eliminates all the touchy-feely-mushy-mushy alot of you people out there hate to go through (I, personally, can handle this and like it more, but others will not be as diverse as I).
  4. You might not live in the same city/state/country as the person that you find yourself being attracted to so, hey, why not just phone bone em!
  5. Overall, it's just a great experience to share intimate thoughts with someone and have sex a different way. I, like some people in the world, like the thought of different ways of having sex!
These are just my points of view on it, not everyone will agree or disagree, but I'm pretty sure either way it goes, someone out there will. Just remember, if you ever want a great experience over the phone to just talk, chat, share intimate thoughts or need advice... you can always call me!
I have different lines for different fetishes and I pick up everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com