Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Shy Pussy Boy

He called me today (and it's been a while) and he recited his requirements(with me telling him, of course) and he made a request to view my ass while I humiliate his small white cock. What a way to start the evening for me. Although the call only lasted for a good 6 minutes, which can NEVER be long enough to serve me, it was very hot. He didn't say much, just "Yes, Ms. DeVou", but I like the fact that he wanted to serve today and that's what's most important. Although, in my opinon (which in this case is the only one that counts), he didn't serve very well. I don't think he's a slave though, I think he just wants to get off on looking at my ass. True, this is ass worship, but... this particular event was NOT AT ALL what I am use to. This pathetic little panty boy hung up instead of being dismissed. He has so many strikes against him, but I'll give him another chance because like he said, he was "shy"... LOL. Give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com