Pages

★★★★★ 5 Star Phone Fetish, Phone Sex & Phone Domination ★★★★★
Go to http://msjoclyndevouexperience.blogspot.com
Hey Loser! Stop Stalking And Spend Your Money!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Scat Factor.

Unusual fetish, but an interesting one. He admired my tits and ass while talking about me straining with constipation. I'm not suprised at this because I get this convo all the time, but what made this particular moment a little bit special, was the fact that he put in time to talk of this and get off with ease. Worship and fascination. Genuinely at that. Made me get more into the convo. I must admit though, I did feel alittle out of place when he asked me to demonstrate what I sound like when I'm constipated, but it all worked out very good. He appreciated it very much and left a great rating. The fact is, everybody's got their something (in the words of Nikka Costa). I am flattered that he would feel more than comfortable to come to me to fulfill his fetish and I can expect for him to call back very soon.

If you have a scat fetish, let me know, we can talk about it anytime you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your complaints and negative comments to hatemail@msjoclyndevou.com